Mark Rosekind, president and chief scientist, previously directed the NASA Fatigue Countermeasures Program and prior to NASA, directed the Center for Human Sleep Research at the Stanford University Sleep Center.
What does CHSR stand for?
CHSR stands for Center for Human Sleep Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSR
We have 9 other meanings of CHSR in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive HIV Services Planning Advisory Council (Indiana)
- Celtic Heritage Society of the Permian Basin (Midland, TX)
- Catholic High School of Pointe Coupee (Louisiana)
- California High School Proficiency Examination
- Chino Hills State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Centre for Health Services and Policy Research (University of British Columbia)
- Canadian Home and School and Parent-Teacher Federation
- Center for Health Services Research
- Center for Health Statistics Research (University of North Carolina)
- Coalition for Health Services Research (Washington, DC)
- Community Health Sciences Research (now Clinical Epidemiology Interdisciplinary Research Group; Cardiff University; UK)
- Country Health Statistical Reports (USAID)
- California High School Rodeo Association
- California High Speed Rail Authority (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Health Systems Research and Analysis (University of Wisconsin)
- Covenant Home School Resource Center (home-schooling supplies; Phoenix, AZ)
- Centre for Health Systems Research and Development (University of the Free State; Bloemfontein, South Africa)
- Chalcone Synthases and Closely Related Enzymes
- Canadian Health Services Research Foundation