[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "Our summer institutes offer a unique model of training for folks who usually don't have this kind of opportunity," observes Michael Lawler, director of the Center for Human Services at UC Davis Extension.
What does CEHS stand for?
CEHS stands for Center for Human Services (multiple locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEHS
We have 20 other meanings of CEHS in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Education and Human Resources
- Corps of Engineer Directorate of Human Resources
- Coastal Empire Hunting Retriever Club (Savannah, GA)
- Community Environmental Health Resource Center (Washington, DC)
- Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development (Eleme, Nigeria; est. 1999)
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Canada Eastern Hard Red Winter (wheat)
- Canadian Economic History Society
- Cape Elizabeth High School (Cape Elizabeth, ME)
- Center for Environmental Health Sciences (University of California, Davis)
- Cheyenne East High School (Cheyenne, WY)
- Civilian Employee's Health Service
- College of Education and Health Sciences (various schools)
- College of Education and Human Services
- Columbus East High School (Columbus, IN)
- Consumer and Environmental Health Services (New Jersey)
- Corporate Environment, Health and Safety
- Center for Education and Health Services Outreach (University of Nevada School of Medicine)
- Chief Environmental Health and Safety Officer (Clemson University; South Carolina)
- College of Education and Human Service Professions (University of Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clausen spent two months helping establish a new substance abuse program on Skiathos, a Greek island, and served as the business manager for Gateway Center for Human Services, a mental health and substance abuse treatment provider in Ketchikan, a community in southeastern Alaska.