He was recently Senior Political Advisor to the Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies at the National Defense University and a Senior Fellow at the Center for the Study of the Presidency.
What does CHDS stand for?
CHDS stands for Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies (National Defense University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHDS
We have 8 other meanings of CHDS in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Heritage Development Programme
- Congenital Heart Disease and Pediatric Cardiology
- Center for Health Dispute Resolution
- Center for Hearing and Deafness Research (Cincinnati, OH)
- Centre for Human Drug Research (Netherlands)
- Clinical Data Repository/Health Data Repository
- Community Health Data Repository
- Current Health Desirability Rating
- Capitol Hill Day School (est. 1969; Washington, DC)
- Center for Health Decision Science (Harvard University)
- Center for Homeland Defense and Security (US Naval Postgraduate School)
- Child Health and Development Studies (Berkeley, CA)
- Chip Hierarchical Design System
- Compact Holographic Data Storage
- Counseling and Human Development Services (various locations)
- Centre for Human Development and Social Change (various locations)
- California Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention
- Collinear Holographic Data Storage System
- Certified Hemodialysis Technician
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perry Award for Excellence in Security and Defense Education by the Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies (CHDS).
The faculty of the Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies at the National Defense University developed the terms.