Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI, Worcester, Massachusetts, has announced that its Metal Processing Institute (MPI) opened its Center for Heat Treating Excellence (CHTE) in September.
What does CHTE stand for?
CHTE stands for Center for Heat Treating Excellence (WPI Metal Processing Institute, Worcester, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHTE
- Center for High-Throughput Computing (University of Wisconsin; Madison, WI)
- Chapel Hill Tennis Club (Carrboro, NC)
- Chapel Hill Town Council
- Coastal Harbor Treatment Center (psychiatric facility; Savannah, GA)
- Community Health Training Center (Springfield, IL)
- Community Hospital Telehealth Consortium (Louisiana and Mississippi)
- Chartered (of business entities)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Board (Bangladesh)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Facility (UN Development Programme; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Development Programme (Bangladesh)
- Committee on Higher and Technical Education (Philippines)
- Chief of Naval Technical Training
- Canadian Healing Touch Foundation (est. 1995)
- China High Tech Fair
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund
- Community Housing Task Force (various locations)
- Crap Hits the Fan
- Colorado Housing Trust Fund Coalition
- College Hockey Travel Guide (website)