based Center for Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME), says many of the reforms are valuable, but he adds that CIOs might initially have trouble translating the goals of the huge macro-economic proposals down to the environment of their individual facilities.
What does CHIM stand for?
CHIM stands for Center for Healthcare Information Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHIM
- Consumer Health Information Links for Everyone (University of Arizona; Tucson-Pima Public Library)
- California Health Information Law Identification (search tool)
- Careers in Health Information, Librarianship, and Informatics (internship program)
- Children in Libraries: Improving Multimedia Virtual Library Access and Information Skills
- CCITT High Level Programming Language
- Colorado State University Chill National Radar Facility (formerly Located in Chicago, Illinois)
- Consortium of Health Independent Information Libraries in London (UK)
- Constructive Heuristics Induction for Language Learning
- Wind Chill
- Contact Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Community Hospital-Based Internal Medicine
- Canadian Health Information Management Association
- Colorado Health Information Management Association (est. 1932; Greenwood Village, CO)
- Cultural Heritage Interactive Multimedia Broadcast Services
- Centre for Health Informatics & Multiprofessional Education
- Centre for Information Mining and Extraction
- China, India and the Middle East (geographic region)
- Churches Initiative in Music Education
- College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
- Community Help in Music Education (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enhanced educational programs, more meaningful networking opportunities and a unified, national voice representing the healthcare IT industry to legislators and regulators--that is what awaits memberships of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and the Center for Healthcare Information Management (CHIM) if the two organizations reunite.
Howe: I would like to accomplish the formation of a new Healthcare Alliance composed of professional healthcare organizations such as HIMSS, the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) and the Center for Healthcare Information Management (CHIM).