CAREY is at the Sheps Center for Health Services Research at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What does CHSR stand for?
CHSR stands for Center for Health Services Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHSR
We have 9 other meanings of CHSR in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Hardware Specialist
- Congregate Housing Services Program
- Comprehensive HIV Services Planning Advisory Council (Indiana)
- Celtic Heritage Society of the Permian Basin (Midland, TX)
- Catholic High School of Pointe Coupee (Louisiana)
- California High School Proficiency Examination
- Chino Hills State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Centre for Health Services and Policy Research (University of British Columbia)
- Canadian Home and School and Parent-Teacher Federation
- Center for Health Statistics Research (University of North Carolina)
- Center for Human Sleep Research
- Coalition for Health Services Research (Washington, DC)
- Community Health Sciences Research (now Clinical Epidemiology Interdisciplinary Research Group; Cardiff University; UK)
- Country Health Statistical Reports (USAID)
- California High School Rodeo Association
- California High Speed Rail Authority (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Health Systems Research and Analysis (University of Wisconsin)
- Covenant Home School Resource Center (home-schooling supplies; Phoenix, AZ)
- Centre for Health Systems Research and Development (University of the Free State; Bloemfontein, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This report's recommendations will help policy-makers and health professionals at the national and local levels focus their actions aimed at achieving the Healthy People 2020 goals," said David Nerenz, PhD, chair of the report's authoring committee and director of the Center for Health Services Research for Henry Ford Health Systems.
Richard Warnecke, director of the Health Policy Center and the Center for Health Services Research at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
and coworkers at the University of California, Davis, Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care provides insight into why so many eligible women are unwilling to take tamoxifen for chemoprevention.
Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina; Jeff DeSimone is assistant professor of economics, University of South Florida, and faculty research fellow, National Bureau of Economic Research; Nicholas G.
Center for Health Services Research and Development.
He was also the director of Baystate's Center for Health Services Research, where he did pioneering work to develop the Mortality Probability Model, a severity scoring instrument for ICU and surgical patients.