4 trillion on health care (almost 17 percent of GDP), and the government accounts for almost one-half of all health care spending," says Nina Owcharenko, deputy director of the Center for Health Policy Studies at the conservative Heritage Foundation.
What does CHPS stand for?
CHPS stands for Center for Health Policy Studies (healthcare consulting firm with offices in New York, Maryland, and Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHPS
We have 46 other meanings of CHPS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Hospital Pharmacy Residency Board
- Center for Health Promotion Research and Development (University of Texas)
- Center for Hispanic Policy Research and Development
- Center for Health Policy Research and Education (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Congenital Hypertrophy of Retinal Pigment Epithelium (opthalmology)
- Child Health Promotion Research Unit (Australia)
- California High Performance School
- Campbell Hospital Proposed Strategy (Australia)
- Canadian Health Professionals Secretariat
- Center for Health Policies and Services
- Centre for Health, Psychology and Society
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security
- Chapel Hill Preservation Society (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Cherry Hill Public Schools (New Jersey)
- Chiatech Password Security
- Coalition of Health Professions Students
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools
- Combat Hybrid Power System
- Commercial Hardcopy Printing System
- Community Health Plan of the Siskiyous
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: Southeast Asian Consortium on Gender, Sexuality and Health, c/o Center for Health Policy Studies, Faculty of Social Science and Humanities, Mahidol University, 25/25 Puttamonthon Road 4, Salaya, Nakornpathom, 73170, Thailand.
MPPI's paper entitled, "Empty Promises: The Reality of Prescription Drug Importation for Maryland," was written by Nina Owcharenko, a Senior Policy Analyst for Health Care in the Center for Health Policy Studies at the Heritage Foundation and adjunct fellow at MPPI.
The Center for Health Policy Studies in Columbia, Maryland, estimated the impact on medical costs in Florida of physician-owned facilities to be $10.
EAGLE Care(TM) was developed by the strategic alliance of three major health care consulting firms: Clinical Value Systems, specializing in occupational medicine; Healthdemographics, specializing in logistics and computer mapping; and the Center for Health Policy Studies.
A second study, "Impact of Uncompensated Maternity and Infant Care Costs on Employers," conducted by the Center for Health Policy Studies in Maryland, analyzed birth outcomes in New York for mothers with Medicaid coverage for maternity care -- and mothers with no maternity care coverage at all.