What does CHOPR stand for?
CHOPR stands for Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chief Operator
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Configuring, Healing, Optimizing and Protecting (computing; IBM)
- Countermeasures Hands-On Program
- Cytoxan, Hydroxyrubicin (Adriamycin), Oncovin (Vincristine), Prednisone (chemotherapy regimine)
- Cyclophosphamide, Hydroxydaunorubicin, Oncovin, Prednisone - Rituximab (chemotherapy)
- Change of Operational Control of Air Control
- Change my Operational Plan
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus, Nitrogen, and Sulfur (elements making up a cell)
- Capitalization, Handwriting, Organization, Punctuation, Spelling (writing mnemonic)
- Check Operator Services (Nokia phone error)
- Chief Operations
- Cold Heavy Oil Production with Sand
- Controlled Humidity Operational Preservation System
- Conveying and Handling of Particulate Solids (conference)
- Crab-Like Headquarters Obviously Possesses Super Hair Obliterating Power (Kids Next Door show)
- Change of Operational Control Summary
- Charterer's Option (shipping)
- Center on Health Outcomes and Quality (Emory University)