What does CHDMM stand for?
CHDMM stands for Center for Health Disparities and Molecular Medicine (research center; Loma Linda University; California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (more commonly seen as HDL)
- Center for Human Development Learning and Teaching (est. 1990 at Miami University of Ohio)
- Certified Help Desk Manager
- Chris Hani District Municipality (Queenstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa)
- Comprehensive Hospital Drug Monitoring
- Conceptual Health Data Model (Canadian Institute for Health Information)
- Switzerland Death Metal
- Comprehensive Hospital Drug Monitoring Berne (medical article)
- Catholic Human Development Outreach (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Certificate-Holding District Office
- Certified Housing Development Organization
- Chaenactis Douglasii (plant species Douglas' Pustymaiden)
- Community Housing Development Organization
- Compressed Header Data Objects
- Cationic Host Defence Peptides
- Cayuga Heights Deer Project
- Center for Health and Disability Policy
- Certified Helpdesk Professional