Perry Halkitis, director of the Center for HIV/AIDS Educational Studies and Training, says many gay men need to find new role models.
What does CHEST stand for?
CHEST stands for Center for HIV/AIDS Educational Studies and Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEST
- Community Health Environment Scan Survey
- Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions
- Condensing Heat Exchanger for Space Systems (NASA)
- Consortium for Higher Education Software Services
- Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source
- Council for Health and Environmental Safety of Soils
- Chesapeake Science on the Internet for Educators
- Chess Markup Language
- Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (Australia)
- CEN (European Committee for Standardization) Horizontal European Service Standardization Strategy
- Chemotherapy for Early Stages Trial (oncology)
- Combined Higher Education Software Team
- Computers in Higher Education Software Team (UK)
- Centre for Higher Education Transformation (South Africa)
- Centre for Policy Studies in Higher Education and Training (University of British Columbia, Vancouver)
- Combatant Homeport Engineering Team
- Commercial Heavy Equipment Transporter
- Connecticut Higher Education Trust
- Customs High Endurance Tracker (US DoD)
- Chronic Homeless Employment Technical Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
That number is now near 20%, says Perry Halkitis, a New York University associate professor and codirector of the Center for HIV/AIDS Educational Studies and Training.
Now a new study, funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and conducted by the New York City-based Center for HIV/AIDS Educational Studies and Training, hopes to shed more light on this problem--in particular, on how sexual addiction and compulsive behavior affect gay men.