A large obstacle, of course, is measuring the amount of carbon that can be locked in the fields, which would be an essential component of a carbon trading system, says Jerry Schnoor of the Iowa-based Center for Global and Regional Environmental Research (CGRER).
What does CGRER stand for?
CGRER stands for Center for Global and Regional Environmental Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Continental Greyhound Racing Confederation (dogs; EU)
- Crop Growth Research Chamber
- Caisse Générale de Retraite des Cadres Par Répartition (French: General Pension Fund Management Division)
- Canadian Groundfish Research and Conservation Society (established 1994)
- Central Georgia Regional Credit Union (Macon, GA)
- Coconut Genetic Resources Database (International Coconut Genetic Resources Network)
- Clinical Governance Research and Development Unit (University of Leicester; UK)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (state certification)
- Center for Genetic Research Ethics and Law (Case Western Reserve University, Ohio)
- Central Grasslands Research Extension Center (North Dakota State University)
- Clare-Gladwin Regional Education Service District (Clare, MI)
- Canadian Geomagnetic Reference Field
- Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates (automobiles)
- Canadian Geomorphology Research Group (University of Victoria)
- Cancer Genetics Research Group (University of Otago, Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Computer Graphics Research Group (Ohio State University)
- Central of Georgia Railway Historical Society
- Canadian Gas Research Institute
- Center for Global Research & Initiatives (think tank)