Jennings has volunteered and served on boards of organizations that support youth, including the Denver-based Young Americans Center for Financial Education.
What does CFE stand for?
CFE stands for Center for Financial Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFE
We have 166 other meanings of CFE in our Acronym Attic
- Carrier Frequency Estimator
- Cascading Failure Effect
- Cash Flow to Equity (finance/accounting)
- Cash for Education (Bangladesh)
- CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) Future Exchange (Chicago, IL)
- Cell Free Extract
- Center for Empowerment (Seattle, WA)
- Center For Engineering
- Center for Environment (various locations)
- Center for Evangelism (Thailand)
- Center for Fusion Engineering
- Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (French business registration center)
- Centre for Enterprise (UK)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship (various locations)
- Centre for Fuels and Energy (Australia)
- Cercle Félin de l'Est (French cat club)
- Certificat de Fin d'Etudes (French: school completion certificate)
- Certified Facilities Executive (International Association of Assembly Managers)
- Certified Field Examiner
- Certified Financial Examiner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staffed entirely by senior-level PR pros, GroundFloor Media's clients include Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Young Americans Center for Financial Education, Starbucks Coffee Company, The Tennyson Center for Children, The Children's Hospital of Denver, National Indian Gaming Association, Thought Equity, Umbria and Zima XXX.
But don't be too strict - let your child spend some of his or her savings, said Paul Richard, director of education at the National Center for Financial Education in San Diego.
Her company, Life Time Roses, was one of four ventures named winners of the second annual Celebration for Young Entrepreneurs, a competition held by the Young Americans Center for Financial Education.
But it's not enough to start saving early, you must know how to spend your money, says Paul Richard, vice president and director of education for the National Center for Financial Education, San Diego.
This holiday season - when the thought of buying budget busting items is top of mind for most folks, more than 2,000 NYC public school students will spend a day on Wall Street at the inaugural installation of the Capital One/Junior Achievement Finance Park(TM) program at the Museum of American Finance's Center for Financial Education.
GroundFloor Media Chosen as Agency of Record by Young Americans Center for Financial Education
Participating organizations include Bradley Consulting Group, BusinessWire, CCT Advertising, LiveWell Colorado, Motive - A Hybrid Agency, Radius Media Holdings, Relish Studio, Westwood College and Young Americans Center for Financial Education.