What does CEAR stand for?
CEAR stands for Center for Experimental Animal Resources (Northwestern University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEAR
We have 14 other meanings of CEAR in our Acronym Attic
- Conservation Effects Assessment Project (USDA)
- Consolidated Emergency Assistance Program (WA DSHS program)
- Corporate Environmental Action Plan (various organizations)
- Corps of Engineers Automation Plan
- Centro de Estudios Avanzados Pitágoras (Spanish: Pitágoras Advanced Training Center; Venezuela)
- Committee on Ethical Aspects of Pandemic Influenza (UK)
- Centre for Environmental and Agricultural Policy Research Extension and Development (Canada)
- College of Engineering, Architecture & Physical Sciences (Tuskagee University; Tuskagee, AL)
- California Electronic Asset Recovery, Inc.
- Campus Environmental Audit Response (Canada)
- Center of Excellence for Arthritis and Rheumatology (Louisiana State University)
- Central East African Railways Company Ltd.
- Centre for Econometrics and Allied Research (Ui, Nigeria)
- Centro de Apoyo Rural (Spanish: Rural Support Center)
- Centro de Entrenamiento de Alto Rendimiento
- Centro Especializado de Alto Rendimiento
- Certificate of Excellence in Accountability Reporting
- Children's Early Assessment and Referral (Florida)
- Columbia East Asia Review (academic journal; Columbia University; New York)
- Comisión Española de Ayuda al Refugiado