He is also professor emeritus and founder of Center for Executive Education at the Naval Postgraduate School.
What does CEE stand for?
CEE stands for Center for Executive Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEE
We have 248 other meanings of CEE in our Acronym Attic
- Cedar Waxwing (bird species)
- Centre des Écritures Dramatiques Wallonie-Bruxelles (French: Scripture Drama Center Wallonia-Brussels; Belgium)
- Captured Enemy Equipment
- Catholic Engaged Encounters
- Center for Economic Education
- Center for Educational Exchange (Vietnam)
- Center for Entrepreneurial Education
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (various locations)
- Center for Environmental Education
- Center for Excellence in Education
- Center for Experiential Education (various schools)
- Center of Excellence & Expertise (US CBP)
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Central East-European
- Central European Experience (tourism)
- Centre d'Entrepreneuriat et d'Essaimage (French: Center for Entrepreneurship and Spin; University of Quebec at Chicoutimi; Canada)
- Centre d'Études de l'Emploi (French: Centre for Labor Studies)
- Centre d'Etudes de l'Ennéagramme (French: Center for Studies of the Enneagram; Neuilly-sur-Seine, France)
- Centre d'Etudes des Entreprises (French: Studies Center for Enterprise)
- Centre d'Etudes Européennes (French: Center for European Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To prepare him for the undertaking Williams enrolled in a course at the Brookings Center for Executive Education entitled, Inside Congress: Understanding the Legislative Process.
Our Center for Executive Education will continue to develop a wider range of programs for these senior executives.
Details are available online from the UT Center for Executive Education at <http://thecenter.
Duquesne University Graduate School of Business Center for Executive Education is offering a workshop entitled "M.