Stocks extended gains after the Mannheim-based Center for European Economic Research, or ZEW, said its monthly survey of financial professionals produced a rise in its expectations index.
What does CEER stand for?
CEER stands for Center for European Economic Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEER
We have 22 other meanings of CEER in our Acronym Attic
- Center for the Evaluation of Qualifications (South Africa)
- Cocaine Effect Expectancy Questionnaire
- Civil Engineering Environmental Quality Assessment and Award Scheme
- Catasto Energetico Edifici Regionale (Italian: Land Regional Energy Buildings)
- Center for Earthworks Engineering Research (Iowa State University)
- Center for Electrochemical Engineering Research (Ohio University)
- Center for Energy and Environmental Research (University of Puerto Rico)
- Center for Energy and Environmental Resources (University of Texas)
- Center for Engineering Education Research (Michigan State University)
- Centers for Excellence in ELSI (Ethical, Legal and Social Implications; Human Genome Project) Research
- Centers of Excellence in ELSI (Ethical, Legal and Social Implications) Research
- Central and Eastren European Review (UK)
- Centre for Education and Employment Research (University of Buckingham; UK)
- Centre for Energy Education and Research (Canada)
- Centre for Environmental Education Research (University of Malta)
- Centres for Environment-Friendly Energy Research (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Centro de Educación Especial y Rehabilitación (Spanish: Center for Special Education and Rehabilitation)
- Centro de Estudios Economicos Regionales (Spanish: Regional Center for Economic Studies; Cartagena, Columbia)
- Civil and Environmental Reports (journal: University of Zielona Góra; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ZEW, or Center for European Economic Research, surveyed 263 analysts between Oct.
The ZEW Center for European Economic Research in Mannheim said its index of investor and analyst expectations, which aims to predict economic developments six months in advance, plunged to minus 16.
2 points in May, according to a survey released by the ZEW Center for European Economic Research and Erste Bank AG and cited by Bloomberg agency.
2007, according to ZEW Center for European Economic Research and Erste Bank.
The Center for European Economic Research, or ZEW, questioned 291 analysts between March 28 and April 11 for its latest survey.
The business expectation index of Germany, Europe's largest economy, by the Center for European Economic Research, or ZEW, will also be released.
For one thing, the nation's premier economic research think tank, the Center for European Economic Research (or ZEW), recently reported that its "economic expectations" (or investor confidence) index declined for the second consecutive month in June, suggesting optimism is waning as Europe's pressing fiscal problems -- particularly Spain's unfolding crisis -- weigh heavily upon sentiment.