Reinckens on the committee for the Center for Ethics and Human Rights are encouraged to contact Pat Gwinn at MNA, 410-944-5800 or pgwinn@ marylandrn.
What does CEHR stand for?
CEHR stands for Center for Ethics and Human Rights
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEHR
- Chief Environmental Health Officers Group (UK)
- Centre for Environmental History and Policy
- Certified Expert Vulnerability Professional (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- China Environmental Health Project
- Comité Européen de l'Hospitalisation Privée
- Conservation, Environment and Historic Preservation
- Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- Council on Employee Health and Productivity
- Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Ecological Health Research (University of California, Davis; US EPA)
- Commission for Equality and Human Rights (UK)
- Committee on Education and Human Resources
- Corps of Engineer Directorate of Human Resources
- Coastal Empire Hunting Retriever Club (Savannah, GA)
- Community Environmental Health Resource Center (Washington, DC)
- Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development (Eleme, Nigeria; est. 1999)
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Canada Eastern Hard Red Winter (wheat)
- Canadian Economic History Society
- Cape Elizabeth High School (Cape Elizabeth, ME)