Corexit is made up of multiple chemicals, so each might have different biodegradation rates" notes Carys Mitchelmore of the University of Maryland's Center for Environmental Science in Solomons.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Center for Environmental Science (University of Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Carretera a El Salvador (Spanish: Road to El Salvador)
- Carrier Ethernet Services
- Cat Eye Syndrome
- Catholic Education Service
- Catholic Elementary School (various locations)
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (neurologic condition)
- Cellular Evolution Strategy
- Center for Economic Studies (various locations)
- Center for Ecosystem Survival
- Center for Election Systems (Kennesaw State University, Georgia)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies
- Center for European Schooling (est. 2002)
- Center for European Studies (university)
- Central E-Mail Service (NIH)
- Central Earth Station (component of satellite communication system)
- Central Experiment Station (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne (French: Sorbonne Economic Center; Pantheon-Sorbonne University; Paris, France)
- Centre Européen des Silicones (Brussels, Belgium; European silicones trade association)
- Centre for Education Statistics (Canada)
- Centre for English Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foran Midwest Center for Environmental Science and Public Policy Milwaukee, Wisconsin E-mail: Jforan@mcespp.
The two-year project, which was launched in May 2003, is a partnership between USAID Jordan; the Ministry of Health; the Queen Rania Center for Environmental Sciences and Technology; International City Management Association; and East Carolina University Hospital.
In the '90s, the University created two organizations--the Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering and the Center for Environmental Arts and Humanities--to coordinate interdisciplinary environmental research, events and programs.
The study by Kazuo Ogawa of the Saitama prefectural government's Center for Environmental Science will be made public at an air environment meeting Wednesday in the western Japan city of Kyoto.
Reducing the nutrient input in the Bay is the primary, keystone objective for any clean-up" says Don Boesh, president of the University of Maryland's Center for Environmental Science.