The program at the University of New Mexico Center for Environmental Health Sciences produced six PSAs on topics such as safe cleanup methods, water safety, and toxics, and is working with American Forum, a nonprofit media company, to disseminate them to over 3,000 radio, television, and print media outlets in the Gulf Coast area.
What does CEHS stand for?
CEHS stands for Center for Environmental Health Sciences (University of California, Davis)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEHS
We have 20 other meanings of CEHS in our Acronym Attic
- Commission for Equality and Human Rights (UK)
- Committee on Education and Human Resources
- Corps of Engineer Directorate of Human Resources
- Coastal Empire Hunting Retriever Club (Savannah, GA)
- Community Environmental Health Resource Center (Washington, DC)
- Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development (Eleme, Nigeria; est. 1999)
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist
- Canada Eastern Hard Red Winter (wheat)
- Canadian Economic History Society
- Cape Elizabeth High School (Cape Elizabeth, ME)
- Center for Human Services (multiple locations)
- Cheyenne East High School (Cheyenne, WY)
- Civilian Employee's Health Service
- College of Education and Health Sciences (various schools)
- College of Education and Human Services
- Columbus East High School (Columbus, IN)
- Consumer and Environmental Health Services (New Jersey)
- Corporate Environment, Health and Safety
- Center for Education and Health Services Outreach (University of Nevada School of Medicine)
- Chief Environmental Health and Safety Officer (Clemson University; South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teens may run the greatest risk of developing skin cancer, says Margaret Karagas, associate director of the Center for Environmental Health Sciences at Dartmouth Medical School.
Questions of Stability Though not familiar with ADA's work specifically, Joshua Hamilton, director of the Center for Environmental Health Sciences at Dartmouth College and the Dartmouth Toxic Metals Research Program, says, "I know a lot of people are working with iron oxides, and it appears to be a very fruitful area.
At the New Mexico Center for Environmental Health Sciences (NMCEHS), community concerns and relationships are as much at the center's foundation as the latest research techniques.
Samson, a professor of toxicology and biology engineering and director of the MIT Center for Environmental Health Sciences.
A program of the Community Outreach and Education Program at the University of California, Davis, Center for Environmental Health Sciences is seeking to provide migrant families in Northern California with the skills to protect their children from accidental poisonings.