Reinhard Radermaeher Fellow ASHRAE Department of Mechanical Engineering Center for Environmental Energy Engineering University of Maryland College Park, MD Jiazhen Ling Student Member ASHRAE Center for Environmental Energy Engineering University of Maryland College Park, MD
What does CEEE stand for?
CEEE stands for Center for Environmental Energy Engineering (University of Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEEE
We have 3 other meanings of CEEE in our Acronym Attic
- China Electronics Engineering Design Institute
- Civil And Environmental Development Office
- Centre for Enterprise and Economic Development Research (UK)
- Center for Environment Education and Design Studies (University of Washington)
- Central and Eastern European Development Society (London School of Economics and Political Science; UK)
- Cheshire Enterprise and Employment Development Scheme (UK)
- Common Electrical Electronic Data System
- Community Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy (Nigeria)
- Consortium for Educational Enterprise Data Systems
- Center for Energy and Environmental Education (University of Northern Iowa)
- Center for Equity and Excellence in Education (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Center for Excellence and Equity in Education (Rice University; Texas)
- Co-Operation for Environmental Education in Europe
- Conference on Environmental Education in Europe
- Center of Excellence for the Education and Equity of African American Students
- College of Electronics and Electronic Equipment Engineering (Taganrog, Russia)
- Central Eastern European Exhibition Forum
- Central and Eastern European Environmental Investment Fund
- Center for Energy, Economic and Environmental Policy (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Central and East European Economic Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reinhard Radarmacher, Director of the Center for Environmental Energy Engineering (CEEE), and an internationally recognized expert in thermal systems research and simulation.
Yunho Hwang, PhD Member ASHRAE Yunho Hwang is a research associate professor and associate director of the Center for Environmental Energy Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park, MD.