Funding for this research came from the National Science Foundation, an Environmental Protection Agency Star Fellowship, the WHOI Ocean Life Institute, the NSF-funded Center for Microbial Research and Education, and the Center for Environmental Bioinorganic Chemistry at Princeton University.
What does CEBIC stand for?
CEBIC stands for Center for Environmental Bioinorganic Chemistry (Princeton University; New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners
- Calculs et Études pour le Bâtiment et l'Industrie (French: Calculations and Studies for Building and Industry)
- Canadian e-Business Initiative
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation (Kent State University; Kent, OH)
- Center for Experimental Bioinformatics (University of Southern Denmark)
- Chief Executive Boards International (Greenville, SC)
- Children's Eating Behavior Inventory (psychology)
- Comité Européen des Bureaux d'Ingénierie (French: European Committee of Engineering Firms)
- Construction Environnement Bâtiments Industriels (French: Industrial Building Construction Environment)
- Centro de Estudos Bíblicos No Rio Grande do Sul (Portuguese: Center for Biblical Studies in Rio Grande do Sul; Brazil)
- Center for Basic Interactive Research and Automated Training (Kortenberg, Belgium)
- Center for Effective Behavioral Interventions and Supports (New Hampshire)
- Centrum Buero Information Telekommunikation
- Council on Ethics, Bylaws and Judicial Affairs
- Cairn Energy Bangladesh Limited
- Central European Basketball League
- Centralized Electronic Bidders List
- Centre étudiant Benoît-Lacroix (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Cervical Block
- Chemistry Eurobachelor Label