Byline: Daily Star Staff Summary: The Mohammad bin Rashid Al-Maktoum Foundation and the American University of Beirut (AUB) on Thursday unveiled plans to establish a new center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the Olayan School of Business at AUB, with funds donated by the Al-Maktoum Foundation.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (University of Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 326 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Cross-Equatorial Heat Transport
- Coastal Erosion Hazard Zone (New Zealand and Samoa)
- Cablage Electronique Informatique (French: Computer Cables Electronics; Bondoufle, France)
- California Electrical Inspectors
- Call for Expression of Interest
- Canadian External Interface
- Capital Equipment Inventory
- Career Education Institute
- Centennial Energy Institute (Centennial College, Toronto, Canada)
- Center for Emerging Issues
- Central European Initiative
- Centre d'Echanges Internationaux (French: International Exchange Center)
- Centre d'Entreprises et d'Innovation (French: Center for Business Innovation; est. 1988)
- Centre d'Etudes Interaméricaines (French: Interamerican Studies Center; Canada)
- Centre for Environmental Information (Russia)
- Centro de Enriquecimiento de la Inteligencia (Guatemala)
- Centro de Estudios Internacionales (Spanish: Center for International Studies; Spain)
- Certified Electrical Inspector (International Association of Electrical Inspectors)
- Certified Elevator Inspector (Department of Business and Professional Regulation; Florida)
- Certified Enterprise Integrator (Society of Manufacturing Engineers certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The American University of Beirut and the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Al Maktoum Foundation to establish a center for entrepreneurship and innovation at Olayan School of Business.