The agency is working with the Center for Enterprise Modernization, a federally funded research and development center operated by the MITRE Corp.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Career Ending Move
- Casino Enterprise Management
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electro-Mechanics
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre d'Études Médiévales (French: Center for Medieval Studies; various locations)
- Centre d'Études Méditerranéennes (French: Center for Mediterranean Studies)
- Centre d'Expressions Musicales (French: Musical Expressions Center; music school)
- Centre for Environmental Management (South Africa)
- Centre for Environmental Monitoring (Canada)
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (Spanish: Center for Women’s Studies; Chile)
- Centro de Estudios Militares (Guatemala)
- Certainty-Equivalent Margin