US Department of Agriculture, Center for Emerging Issues.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Center for Emerging Issues
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Employees Health Trust (Irish industry project)
- Cross-Equatorial Heat Transport
- Coastal Erosion Hazard Zone (New Zealand and Samoa)
- Cablage Electronique Informatique (French: Computer Cables Electronics; Bondoufle, France)
- California Electrical Inspectors
- Call for Expression of Interest
- Canadian External Interface
- Capital Equipment Inventory
- Career Education Institute
- Centennial Energy Institute (Centennial College, Toronto, Canada)
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (University of Florida)
- Central European Initiative
- Centre d'Echanges Internationaux (French: International Exchange Center)
- Centre d'Entreprises et d'Innovation (French: Center for Business Innovation; est. 1988)
- Centre d'Etudes Interaméricaines (French: Interamerican Studies Center; Canada)
- Centre for Environmental Information (Russia)
- Centro de Enriquecimiento de la Inteligencia (Guatemala)
- Centro de Estudios Internacionales (Spanish: Center for International Studies; Spain)
- Certified Electrical Inspector (International Association of Electrical Inspectors)
- Certified Elevator Inspector (Department of Business and Professional Regulation; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Agriculture Center for emerging Issues.