What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Center for Electro-Mechanics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Estado de México
- Captured Enemy Material
- Cardiac Event Monitoring
- Career Ending Move
- Casino Enterprise Management
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre d'Études Médiévales (French: Center for Medieval Studies; various locations)
- Centre d'Études Méditerranéennes (French: Center for Mediterranean Studies)
- Centre d'Expressions Musicales (French: Musical Expressions Center; music school)
- Centre for Environmental Management (South Africa)
- Centre for Environmental Monitoring (Canada)
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (various locations)