Saul-Gershenz of the Center for Ecosystem Survival in San Francisco.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Center for Ecosystem Survival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Card Establishment Services, Inc (now FDMS North / CardNet)
- Career and Employment Services
- Carretera a El Salvador (Spanish: Road to El Salvador)
- Carrier Ethernet Services
- Cat Eye Syndrome
- Catholic Education Service
- Catholic Elementary School (various locations)
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (neurologic condition)
- Cellular Evolution Strategy
- Center for Economic Studies (various locations)
- Center for Election Systems (Kennesaw State University, Georgia)
- Center for Environmental Science (University of Maryland)
- Center for Epidemiologic Studies
- Center for European Schooling (est. 2002)
- Center for European Studies (university)
- Central E-Mail Service (NIH)
- Central Earth Station (component of satellite communication system)
- Central Experiment Station (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne (French: Sorbonne Economic Center; Pantheon-Sorbonne University; Paris, France)
- Centre Européen des Silicones (Brussels, Belgium; European silicones trade association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, the Center for Ecosystem Survival at San Francisco State introduced a new marine conservation meter which raises money for coral reef preservation.