Walcott, chancellor of the New York City Department of Education, emphasized the value of changes in the school district's governance structure that foster collaboration with CUNY and investments by the Office of the Mayor's Center for Economic Opportunity in CUNY's Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP).
What does CEO stand for?
CEO stands for Center for Economic Opportunity (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEO
We have 390 other meanings of CEO in our Acronym Attic
- Council of European National Youth Committees
- Council of European Youth Committees
- Council on the Environment of New York City
- Campus Economic Organization
- Campus Equipment Outfitters
- Canine Enforcement Officer
- Casualty Evacuation Officer
- Catholic Education Office (Australia)
- Celestial Ephemeris Origin (astronomy)
- Center for Earth Observation
- Center for Effective Organizations
- Center for Electro-Optics
- Center for Equal Opportunity
- Central Engine Overhaul
- Central Europe Online
- Centre d'Études Olympiques (French: Olympic Studies Center; Switzerland)
- Centre for Earth Observation
- Centre for Ethical Orientation
- Centrum Edukacji Obywatelskiej (Polish: Center for Civic Education)
- Chairman and Executive Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programs are funded by the city and Mayor Michael Bloomberg's Center for Economic Opportunity.
The Center for Economic Opportunity was created to coordinate the process of turning the commission's recommendations into policy and practice, and oversees 40 anti-poverty initiatives, many of which have been developed and launched by the center.