About 300 students, teachers, and community members attended the event, which was organized by the UW Center for Genomics and Health Care Equality (with funding from NHGRI) and the UW Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health (with funding from the NIEHS).
What does CEEH stand for?
CEEH stands for Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEEH
- Centre of Excellence in Engineered Fibre Composites (Australia)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Governance (University of Northampton; UK)
- China Electric Equipment Group (Nanjing, China)
- Coalition to Eliminate Easy Games
- Consumer Energy Education Group (Delaware)
- Central and Eastern European Graduate Fellowship
- Conférence Sur l'état de l'écosystème des Grands Lacs (French: State Of the Lakes Ecosystem Conference; Canada)
- Choose Environmental Excellence Gateway Region
- Civil and Environmental Engineering and Geodetic Science
- Consortium for Ecological and Energy Global Services
- Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital (Canada)
- Committee to End Elder Homelessness, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Centre for Evidence in Ethnicity, Health and Diversity (UK)
- Consultation and Education for Early Hearing Impairment (Anchorage, AK)
- City of Edmonton Employee Hockey League (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Central and Eastern European Harm Reduction Network
- Center for Environmental Education and Information (Sun Valley, ID)
- Centre Européen d'Entreprises et d'Innovation
- Civil Engineer End Item (US Navy)
- Communications Environmental Excellence Initiative (USTA, AT&T, Bell Atlantic, Bell Canada, US West)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You have to standardize your protocols from lab to lab," says Katherine Kerr, a coauthor of the TRC study and the director of the Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Facility Core at the University of Washington-NIEHS Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health.
It is produced and distributed by the Community Outreach and Education Program (COEP) of the NIEHS Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health at the University of Washington.
More than 200 people attended the meeting, which was cosponsored by NIEHS and the University of Washington Center for Ecogenetics and Environmental Health along with several community groups and the regional office of the U.