John Gardiner of Worcester Comprehensive Child Care Services spoke of his frustrations finding new space for day care facilities at Great Brook Valley, and Janet McKeag of the Elm Park Center for Early Childhood Education told of her difficulty and successes getting grants for renovations.
What does CECE stand for?
CECE stands for Center for Early Childhood Education (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CECE
We have 7 other meanings of CECE in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Evolution of Cultural Diversity (UK)
- Certified Economic Developer (International Economic Development Council)
- Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (endocrinology)
- Clinical Expert Consensus Document
- Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development
- Chinese Enterprises and Companies Database
- Cost Estimate Control Data Center
- Centre for Early Childhood Development Education (Ireland)
- Council of European Chief Dental Officers
- Center for Emergency Care and Disaster Preparedness (National Agricultural Biosecurity Center; Kansas State University)
- Centre d'Études Comparatives des Élections (French: Center for Comparative Studies of Elections)
- College of Evening and Continuing Education (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Combined Electrolysis and Chemical Exchange
- Committee for European Construction Equipment
- Common Extensible Cryogenic Engine (US NASA; Pratt and Whitney)
- Confederación Española de Centros de Enseñanza
- Conseil Européen de la Construction d'Appareils Domestiques (French: European Committee of Domestic Equipment Manufacturers)
- Conseil Européen de la Construction Electro-Domestique (French: European Council of Electro-Domestic Construction)
- Comité des Établissements de Crédit et des Entreprises d'investissement
- Civil Engineering Construction Engineering Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
About one-half of the 600 students in the college's Center for Early Childhood Education associate degree program are enrolled on-line, said Rebecca Gorton, director of the center.