FEMA is headquartered in Washington, DC, with regional and area offices across the country, and the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center, National Emergency Training Center in Emmitsburg, MD, and the Center for Domestic Preparedness in Anniston, AL.
What does CDP stand for?
CDP stands for Center for Domestic Preparedness
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDP
We have 424 other meanings of CDP in our Acronym Attic
- Capacity Development Program
- Caravan of Dreams Productions (record label)
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Career Development Path
- Casa de Papel (Spanish TV series)
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italian financial firm)
- Census Designated Place
- Center for Deployment Psychology (Bethesda, MD)
- Center for Development Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Disaster Preparedness
- Central Data Processor
- Central Delivery Point (gas processing plant; various companies)
- Centre de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Educational Information Center; New Caledonia)
- Centre for Degree Programmes (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Development and Planning (Lebanon)
- Certificate in Data Processing
- Certified Data Processor (Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals)
- Certified Development Professional
- Certified Distinct Part
- Certified Diversity Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones, superintendent, Center for Domestic Preparedness, U.
The program's instructors traveled to Anniston, Alabama, where they completed an intensive weapons of mass destruction training course at the Center for Domestic Preparedness, which is operated by the U.
In particular, participants were interested in information on training for emergency personnel offered by the Center for Domestic Preparedness at the U.
The Clara Barton Center for Domestic Preparedness is another facility that will be located at the Arsenal.
Shannon Arledge is a public affairs specialist at the Federal Emergency Management Agency Center for Domestic Preparedness in Anniston, Alabama.