Irwin Redlener, Director of the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health.
What does CDP stand for?
CDP stands for Center for Disaster Preparedness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDP
We have 425 other meanings of CDP in our Acronym Attic
- Capability Development Plan (EU)
- Capacity Development Program
- Caravan of Dreams Productions (record label)
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Career Development Path
- Casa de Papel (Spanish TV series)
- Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (Italian financial firm)
- Census Designated Place
- Center for Deployment Psychology (Bethesda, MD)
- Center for Development Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Domestic Preparedness
- Central Data Processor
- Central Delivery Point (gas processing plant; various companies)
- Centre de Documentation Pédagogique (French: Educational Information Center; New Caledonia)
- Centre for Degree Programmes (Hong Kong)
- Centre for Development and Planning (Lebanon)
- Certificate in Data Processing
- Certified Data Processor (Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals)
- Certified Development Professional
- Certified Distinct Part
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school's National Center for Disaster Preparedness will follow 1,000 adults and children in the area to determine the continuing physical and mental health effects of the spill.
1) Another disaster preparedness expert speaks out At the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health--which offers resources to the nation's system of hospitals, public-health agencies, clinics, law enforcement, and emergency services--Irwin Redlener, MD, its director, speaks and writes extensively on national disaster-preparedness policies, pandemic influenza, the threat of terrorism in the United States, and other related issues, some of which echo the recent Ready or Not?
By Shannon Arledge, Center for Disaster Preparedness Public Affairs
So when schools close, the ripple effects can be felt throughout, said Gregory Thomas, MA, deputy director of planning and response in the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health.
National leaders need to be aware that this is an unprecedented situation," says Irwin Redlener, director of the National Center for Disaster Preparedness and president of the Children's Health Fund.