What does CDS stand for?
CDS stands for Center for Dielectric Studies (Pennsylvania State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDS
We have 725 other meanings of CDS in our Acronym Attic
- Cast Deployment System (Disney)
- Catalog Distribution Service
- Catalogue of Data Services
- Catch Documentation Scheme (fishing)
- CCSDS Day Segmented
- CD Solutions, Inc. (Pleasant Hills, Ohio)
- Celera Discovery System (biological software)
- Cell Directory Service
- Center for Dependable Systems
- Center for Developmental Services (Greenville, SC)
- Center for Digital Storytelling (Berkeley, CA)
- Center for Disability Studies (various institutions)
- Center for Dispute Settlement (various locations)
- Center for Documentary Studies
- Central Data Subsystems (NASA)
- Central Data Systems
- Central Database Server
- Central Depository System
- Central Distribution System (San Francisco, CA)
- Centralized Data System