is the director of the Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition (CDFIN), Iowa State University.
What does CDFIN stand for?
CDFIN stands for Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition (Iowa State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Control Data Flow Graph (graph to schedule memory accesses and operations for hardware design)
- Cryptology, Designs and Finite Groups
- China Development Financial Holding Corporation (Taiwan)
- Career Development Facilitator Instructor (South Carolina)
- Caspar David Friedrich Instituts (German: Caspar David Friedrich Institute; Greifswald, Germany)
- Center for the Development of Functional Imaging (University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging
- Community Development Finance Initiative (various communities)
- Community Development Financial Institutions
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (Jordan)
- Champion De France Junior
- College Doctoral Franco-Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese Doctoral College)
- Cambridge District Friendly League (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Chester and District Football League (UK)
- Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Colac and District Football League (Australia)
- Committee for the Defence of Foreign Lecturers (Italy)
- Common Data Format Language
- Certified Defense Financial Manager