Vogel, FIDSA, 2:30 pm Director, The Center for Design Research and Innovation, The College of Design Architecture Art and Planning, The University of Cincinnati 7:00 am Breakfast and Exhibits Hall - 8:30 pm 8:30 - Keynote P02 Annie Levy, Photographer and 9:30 am Creative Director Tracks: Leading Trends for Health and Options that Promote Culture Wellness Change 9:45 - E24Same Old Site Design?
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Center for Design Research (Stanford)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Detection Rate
- Carbon Dioxide Recovery (industrial plants)
- Cargo Delivery Receipt
- Cargo Drop Reel
- Cash Data Retrieval
- Casual Dining Restaurant (sector)
- Catalogue des Documents de Référence (French: Reference Documents Catalogue; Belgium)
- Center for Cooperative Resolution (US NIH)
- Center for Dairy Research
- Center for Democratic Renewal (Atlanta, GA)
- Central Data Recorder
- Central Data Repository
- Centrale Discotheek Rotterdam (Dutch: Rotterdam Central Music; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Centre de Recherche (French: Research Center)
- Centre de Ressources (French: Resource Center; various organizations)
- Centre Dramatique Régional (French: Regional Drama Center)
- Centre for Development and Research (India)
- Centre for Development Research (Copenhagen)
- Cerebellar Degeneration-Related Autoantigen
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution