The kingdom's Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists demanded the "immediate" release of the writer.
What does CDFJ stand for?
CDFJ stands for Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDFJ
We have 1 other meaning of CDFJ in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptology, Designs and Finite Groups
- China Development Financial Holding Corporation (Taiwan)
- Career Development Facilitator Instructor (South Carolina)
- Caspar David Friedrich Instituts (German: Caspar David Friedrich Institute; Greifswald, Germany)
- Center for the Development of Functional Imaging (University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Color Doppler Flow Imaging
- Community Development Finance Initiative (various communities)
- Community Development Financial Institutions
- Community Development Financial Institutions Fund
- Center for Designing Foods to Improve Nutrition (Iowa State University)
- Champion De France Junior
- College Doctoral Franco-Japonais (French: Franco-Japanese Doctoral College)
- Cambridge District Friendly League (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Chester and District Football League (UK)
- Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Colac and District Football League (Australia)
- Committee for the Defence of Foreign Lecturers (Italy)
- Common Data Format Language
- Certified Defense Financial Manager
- Color Doppler Flow Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Head of the Center for Defending Freedom of Journalists (CDFJ) Nidal Mansour, wrote in a manifest that such decisions and generalizations would impose further restrictions on the freedom of journalism.