uk Travel Business Review - 01 September 2011 Center for Cultural Interchange, a US-based non-profit organisation offering international student exchange programmes, has introduced the Global Greenheart Initiative from its subsidiary, Greenheart Travel.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Center for Cultural Interchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Collaboration and Inquiry (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT)
- Center for Community Inclusion
- Center for Community Informatics (Loyola College; Maryland)
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Conservation Incentives
- Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Center for Customer Insight (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Campesina Independiente (Spanish: Independent Peasants and Farmers Central; political party; Mexico)
- Central Coast Internet (NSW Australia)
- Central Cottage Industries (India)
- Central County Inland
- Centre Chief Instructor (skydiving/parachuting)
- Centre Culture d'Idiofa (French: Idiofa Culture Center; Congo)
- Centre Culturel Islamique (French)
- Centre de Commercialisation Internationale (Canada)
- Centre de Création Industrielle (French: Industrial Design Center; est. 1969)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winner received a cash prize made possible by the Center for Cultural Interchange.
Exchange student host families sought The Center for Cultural Interchange is seeking volunteer host families for high school exchange students for the 2011-12 academic year.
Exchange programhost family event set SPRINGFIELD - The Center for Cultural Interchange will hold a host family informational meeting at 11:30 a.
Volunteer host families needed for students The Center for Cultural Interchange is seeking volunteer host families for high school foreign exchange students for the 2010-11 academic year.