Hanyok's findings were published in the Winter 2000 and Spring 2001 editions of Cryptologic Quarterly, the in-house publication of the National Security Agency's Center for Cryptologic History.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Center for Cryptologic History
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCH
We have 183 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Cape Coastal Homes (South Africa)
- Cape Coral Hospital (Florida)
- Captain Cook Highway (infrastructure project; Australia)
- Captain Cook Hotel (various locations)
- Caro Community Hospital (Caro, Michigan)
- Carol Christine Hilaria (actress)
- Carrière et Capital Humain (French: Careers and Human Capital)
- Carson City Hospital (Carson City, MI)
- Catholic Central High School (London, Ontario)
- Center for Coastal Health
- Central Clearing House (various locations)
- Centre Chorégraphique de Houdan (French: Houdan Choreographic Center; dance school; Houdan, France)
- Centre for Children's Happiness (Cambodia)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Crystal Healer
- Certified in Classical Homeopathy
- Charing Cross Hospital (UK)
- Chief of Chaplains
- Christian Church Homes (various locations)
- Chronic Care Hospital (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu Oct 27-28 The Center for Cryptologic History will host its 2005 Symposium on Cryptologic History near Baltimore, Maryland.
ID=144293 Oct 27-28 The Center for Cryptologic History will host its 2005 Symposium on Cryptologic History near Baltimore, Maryland.