Currently, the Accelerator has five organizations in its portfolio, including, the Center for Creative Play, Life'sWork of Western Pennsylvania, Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Venture Outdoors and MCG Jazz.
What does CFCP stand for?
CFCP stands for Center for Creative Play
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFCP
We have 30 other meanings of CFCP in our Acronym Attic
- Children for Children Organisation (Gambia)
- Citizens for County Organization (Santa Maria, CA)
- Club Ferro Carril Oeste (Buenos Aires soccer)
- Committee for Crescent Observation
- Continental Front of Community Organizations (est. 1987)
- Continuous Fick Cardiac Output Measurement (anesthesiology)
- Children and Families Commission of Orange County (California)
- Cape Fear Council of Governments
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Center for Cosmological Physics
- Certified Financial Collection Professional
- Certified FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) Compliance Practitioner
- Certified Functional Continuity Professional
- Cities for Climate Protection (various locations)
- Commercial Front-end Communications Processor
- COTS Fleet Communications Package
- Central Florida Crime Prevention Association (Orlando, FL)
- China Film Copyright Protection Association
- Columbus and Franklin County Public Library (Columbus, OH)
- Children and Family Council for Prevention Programs (Vermont)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At Christmas'' from the Center for Creative Play might be the answer.
The Center for Creative Play, 5 Station Square East, Pittsburgh, PA 15219; Phone: (412)-281-8886 ext.
As a center for creative play and expression, the Museum provides opportunities for all of us to discover the world through the eyes of our children.
For Lisa and other volunteers like her, CareBreak will host a special birthday party on Sunday, November 7 from 4:00 to 6:00 PM at the Center for Creative Play at Station Square marking its first year of matching CareBreak volunteers with families in need.
Center for Creative Play Founding Parents: This group of parents and grandparents of children with disabilities came together to develop a lending toy library equipped with toys and other materials specially designed for children with special needs.