The event is being sponsored by Financial Executives Research Foundation (FERF), in conjunction with Baruch's Stan Ross Department of Accountancy and the Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Citizen Initiative
- Center for Civic Innovation (Manhattan Institute)
- Center for Clinical Investigation (Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society)
- Center for Collaboration and Inquiry (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT)
- Center for Community Inclusion
- Center for Community Informatics (Loyola College; Maryland)
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Conservation Incentives
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
- Center for Cultural Interchange
- Center for Customer Insight (McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Campesina Independiente (Spanish: Independent Peasants and Farmers Central; political party; Mexico)
- Central Coast Internet (NSW Australia)
- Central Cottage Industries (India)
- Central County Inland
- Centre Chief Instructor (skydiving/parachuting)
- Centre Culture d'Idiofa (French: Idiofa Culture Center; Congo)