The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee will hold a course on "Molding of rubber and design of rubber molds" May 23-25 at the Center for Continuing Engineering Education in Milwaukee, WI.
What does CCEE stand for?
CCEE stands for Center for Continuing Engineering Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCEE
We have 20 other meanings of CCEE in our Acronym Attic
- Clay County Economic Development Organization (Indiana)
- Canadian Conference on Effective Design of Structures (McMaster University)
- Consolidated Compliance and Enforcement Data System (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality)
- Caledonian Centre for Engineering Education
- California Council on Economic Education
- Câmara de Comercialização de Energia Elétrica
- Campus Consortium for Environmental Excellence (various schools)
- Canadian Consumer Electronics Exposition
- Cardozo Code of Elevator Ethics
- Carolina Center for Educational Excellence
- Centralized Common Entrance Examination
- Christian Community Extended Education
- Civil, Construction & Environmental Engineering
- Classic Car Engineering Europe
- Colorado Council on Economic Education
- Comite de Construcción de Espacios Educativos
- Common Central Entrance Exam
- Community Collaboration for Education Enrichment
- Community College Economics Educators
- Community Council for Ethnocultural Equity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rubber mixing course will take place at the Manchester East Hotel & Suites, Milwaukee, WI, and the TPEs course will be held at the Center for Continuing Engineering Education, Milwaukee, WI.
An integrated technological course on "Rubber extrusion technology" will be held February 21-23 by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee at the Center for Continuing Engineering Education in Milwaukee, WI.