Along with his partner Rosanne Shore, he created Center for Conflict Resolution (www.
What does CECORE stand for?
CECORE stands for Center for Conflict Resolution (Uganda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Communications Electronics Command Regulation (US Army)
- Army Communications Electronics Command, Software Engineering Directorate, Training and Maneuver Systems
- Centro de la Comunidad Mexicana de Nueva York (Spanish: Mexican Community Center of New York)
- Cámara Empresarial de Comercio y Servicios (Spanish: Business Chamber of Commerce and Services; Guatemala)
- Centro de Estudios Conservacionistas (Spanish: Center for Conservation Studies)
- Civil Engineering Consultants
- Council of Economics Educators (Philippines)
- Central de Comunidades Nativas de la Selva Central (Spanish: Center for Native Communities of Central Selva; Selva, Peru)
- Centro de Educacion y Comunicacion Popular (Spanish: Center for Popular Education and Communication; Bolivia)
- Congress of Establishing Communist Party (politics)
- Civil Engineering Contract Reporting System
- Centre d'Étude et de COnservation du Sperme (French)
- Civil Engineer Corps Officer School (US Navy)
- Color Effect Composites (Merck KGaA; Germany)
- Continental Electronics and Communication Systems (Pvt) Limited (Pakistan)
- Centre for Communication and Sustainable Development for All (Yaounde, Cameroon)
- Centre for Combustion Science and Technology (Sweden)
- Centre for Coordination of Voluntary Works and Research (India)
- Campaign to Eliminate Childhood Poverty
- Center for Effective Collaboration and Practice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hana Bendcowsky, director of Christian-Jewish relations at the Jerusalem Center, emphasized the need for dialogue in seeking a solution to the conflict, while Zoughbi Zoughbi, director of the Wi'am Center for Conflict Resolution in Bethlehem, stressed the importance of restorative justice rather than revenge.
In a press release issued on Tuesday the Center for Conflict Resolution will organize a seminar in Cape Town, South Africa, on Wednesday next week to discuss the future of the country.
Nick Lewer, director for the Center for Conflict Resolution at the University of Bradford in Great Britain, said there are "more questions than answers" about the safety parameters.
If the victim is willing to participate, community mediators lead a conference conducted by the Center for Conflict Resolution, where victim and offender and their parents discuss the situation.
have become associated with Center for Conflict Resolution -- North, as mediators, with offices at 245 E.