Professor Ernest Retzel, director of the Center for Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics, is developing a set of publicdomain Java visualization tools that can cull the results of multiple gene research applications into a unified interface.
What does CCGB stand for?
CCGB stands for Center for Computational Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Minnesota)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCGB
We have 8 other meanings of CCGB in our Acronym Attic
- Chess and Cards Game Admin (game hosting program)
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Christchurch Community Gardens Association (New Zealand)
- Christian Community Golf Association
- Collegiate Club Golf Association
- Colorado Corn Growers Association
- Conway County Genealogical Association (Arkansas)
- Coordinating Committee on Graduate Affairs (California)
- Career Communications Group of Baltimore
- Center for Comparative Genomics and Bioinformatics (University of Minnesota)
- Charleston County Greenbelt Bank (Charleston, SC)
- Council of Churches of Greater Bridgeport (Bridgeport, CT)
- Caisse Cantonale Genevoise de Compensation (French: Geneva Cantonal Compensation Fund; Switzerland)
- California Color Guard Circuit
- Camion Citerne Grande Capacité (French: Large Capacity Tanker Truck; fire truck)
- Canadian Coast Guard College
- Canadian Coast Guard Cutter
- Capillary Column Gas Chromatography (toxicology)
- Chess and Cards Game Client (game hosting program)
- Clark County Gun Club (Vancouver, WA)