Some of his most notable projects include PerkinElmer Instruments, Rochester Institute's IT Collaboratory, NYU's Center for Comparative Functional Genomics and Syracuse University's Center of Excellence for in Energy & Environmental Systems.
What does CCFG stand for?
CCFG stands for Center for Comparative Functional Genomics (State University of New York at Albany; Rensselaer, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFG
- Complete Conditioning for Football
- Cream City Feathered Friends (Milwaukee, WI)
- Clackamas County Farm Forestry Association, Inc. (Oregon Small Woodlands Association)
- Cabramatta Creek Flying Fox Committee (New South Wales, Australia)
- Carson City Flag Football League (Nevada)
- Child Care Facilities Finance Program (California)
- Codex Committee on Fish and Fishery Products
- Canadian Conference for Fisheries Research
- Codex Committee on Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Capital & Credit Financial Group (various locations)
- Class Control Flow Graph
- Concurrent Control Flow Graph
- Continuous Cover Forestry Group (Berwickshire, Scotland, UK)
- Caped Cod Fish Golf Association
- County Correctional Facility Gross Receipts Tax (New Mexico Taxation and Revenue)
- Center for Child and Family Health (North Carolina)
- Chicago Center for Family Health (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Church Foundation for the Handicapped (Knoxville, TN)
- Codex Committee on Food Hygiene
- Cecil County Field Hockey Association (Maryland)