What does CCAH stand for?
CCAH stands for Center for Companion Animal Health (University of California Davis School of Veterinary Medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCAH
We have 7 other meanings of CCAH in our Acronym Attic
- Creek Connections Action Group (San Jose, CA)
- Coastal Conservation Association of Georgia (Savannah, GA)
- Concerned Citizens of Abra for Good Government (Philippines)
- China Commerce Association for General Merchandise
- Collin County Area Gay Outings (Plano, TX)
- Crofting Counties Agricultural Grants Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Council for Citizens Against Government Waste
- Council for Citizens Against Government Waste Political Action Committee (Washington, DC)
- Canadian Caribbean Association of Halton (Ontario, Canada)
- Carbondale Council for the Arts and Humanities (Carbondale, CO)
- Central California Alliance for Health (est. 1996)
- Central Coast Alliance for Health (now Central California Alliance for Health; Scotts Valley, CA)
- Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Comité de Coordination de l'Action en Faveur des Personnes Handicapées (French: Coordinating Committee of Action in Favor of Disabled Persons)
- Country Companion Animal Hospital (Pennsylvania)
- Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Clark County Association for Handicapped Citizens (Kentucky)
- China-Canada Animal Health Initiative
- Collaborative Centre for Aboriginal Health Promotion (The Aboriginal Health & Medical Research Council of New South Wales; Australia)
- Central Coast Area Health Service (Australia)