The Center for Community Earthquake Preparedness (CCEP) is one of the newest research centers at The University of Mississippi.
What does CCEP stand for?
CCEP stands for Center for Community Earthquake Preparedness (University of Mississippi)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCEP
We have 30 other meanings of CCEP in our Acronym Attic
- Chamber of Commerce Executives of Ohio (Columbus, OH)
- Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer (various companies)
- Codex Canonum Ecclesiarum Orientalium (Latin: Code of Canons of the Oriental Churches)
- Comal County Engineer's Office (Texas)
- Company Council of Executive Officers (now The Partnership; National Association of Professional Insurance Agents)
- Council of Caribbean Engineering Organisations
- Central California Educational Opportunity Center (Fresno, CA)
- Contact Centre Employer of Choice (Canada)
- Canadian Centre for Emergency Preparedness
- Canadian Certified Environmental Practitioner
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (various companies)
- Chariho Community Educational Projects (Charlestown, Rhode Island)
- Child Care Executive Partnership (Florida)
- China Clean Energy Program
- Clark Career Exploration Program (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (heart specialty)
- Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (UK)
- Collegiate Conference and Events Professional