Deepak Bhargava Center for Community Change Washington, D.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Center for Community Change
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- CDMA Cluster Controller
- Celebration Covenant Church
- Cell Culture Chamber
- Cellules Communistes Combattantes
- Center City Commission (Memphis, TN)
- Center City Consortium (Catholic academies; Washington, DC)
- Center Congregational Church (various locations)
- Center for Cancer Care (various locations)
- Center for Character and Citizenship (St. Louis, MO)
- Center for Community Capitalism
- Center for Community Cooperation (Dallas, TX)
- Center for Cooperative Concepts
- Center for Creative Change (various locations)
- Center for Creative Communications (Japan)
- Central Christian Church (various locations)
- Central Christian College (McPherson, KS)
- Central City Co-Op (Houston, TX)
- Central City Concern (Portland, OR)
- Central Coast Chapter (various organizations)
- Central Community Church (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is the former chair of the Board of Center for Community Change, and served on the U.
org Center for Community Change 1536 U Street, NW Washington DC, 20009 E-mail: info@communitychange.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "For a long time, we were using the TANF debate as a proxy debate for the economy not working for a lot of people," says Rachel Gragg, a policy analyst at the Center for Community Change.
The Center for Community Change (CCC) is one of the most important official sponsors of the illegal alien demonstrations and its website was the official host for the April 10 demonstrations.
The home financing study, titled "Risk or Race" and released by the Center for Community Change, finds that the St.