Ramsdell, Coastal Research Branch, Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research, NOAA-National Ocean Service, 219 Fort Johnson Rd.
What does CCEHBR stand for?
CCEHBR stands for Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research (US NOAA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Communauté de Communes d'Erdre et Gesvres (French: Community of Communes of Erdre and Gesvres)
- Community College East Gippsland (Australia)
- Conseils Création et Gestion (French: Creation and Management Tips)
- Coolant Controlled Exhaust Gas Recirculation
- Calgary Committee to End Homelessness (Canada)
- Center for Children's Environmental Health
- Center for Coastal Ecosystem Health
- Christian Classics Ethereal Hymnary (Christian Classics Ethereal Library; online hymn music database)
- Collaborative Centre for eHealth (University of Ballarat; Australia)
- Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness (est. 1982; Hartford, CT)
- Coordinating Center for Environmental Health and Injury Prevention (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Committee to Coordinate Environmental Health and Related Programs
- Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (Pittsburgh, PA)
- California Council of Electronics Instructors (est. 1958)
- ChildCare Education Institute (online education)
- Connecticut Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Coordinadora Comarcal de l'Esquerra Independentista
- Councils on Chiropractic Education International (accrediting bodies organization)
- Craftmaster Contour Equipment, Inc. (Cresson, TX)
- Crown-Crisp Experiential Index (medical index)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott is the director of NOAA's Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research.
Ramsdell Marine Biotoxins Program, Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration-National Ocean Service, Charleston, South Carolina, USA Address correspondence to J.