William Tamborlane, a professor of pediatrics, chief of pediatric endocrinology, and deputy director at the Yale Center for Clinical Investigation at Yale University, is joining the company's Scientific Advisory Board.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Center for Clinical Investigation (Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Cattano Construction, Inc. (Apex, NC)
- Ceccone-Clermont International, LLC (Ashton, MD)
- Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Celebrity Centre International (California)
- Cellular Communications Inc.
- Celtic Coin Index
- Cement Corporation of India Limited (New Delhi, India)
- Centa- city Index
- Center for Citizen Initiative
- Center for Civic Innovation (Manhattan Institute)
- Center for Collaboration and Inquiry (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Center for Collective Intelligence (MIT)
- Center for Community Inclusion
- Center for Community Informatics (Loyola College; Maryland)
- Center for Community Interest
- Center for Community Involvement
- Center for Conservation Incentives
- Center for Corporate Integrity (City University of New York)
- Center for Creative Instruction
- Center for Cultural Innovation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public hearings on Cedar Brook subdivision, Royal-Danebo, Oregon Center for Clinical Investigations.