This dinner is an annual event presented by the Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies.
What does CCJS stand for?
CCJS stands for Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies (Saint Leo University)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCJS
We have 7 other meanings of CCJS in our Acronym Attic
- Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace in Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Campaign for Criminal Justice Reform (The Justice Project)
- Cassie, Chris, Jeremy and Rich (band)
- Centre for Criminal Justice Research (Canada)
- Concerned Citizens for Judicial Reform (Florida)
- Current Concepts in Joint Replacement
- Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition
- Community College Journal of Research & Practice
- Central Coast Junior Rugby Union (Australia)
- Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics (Statistics Canada)
- Central Command Joint Security
- Cleveland College of Jewish Studies (now Siegal College of Judaic Studies; Ohio)
- College of Criminal Justice (various schools)
- Criminology and Criminal Justice (various universities)
- Center for Criminal Justice Technology (Falls Church, VA)
- Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
- Caribbean Contingency Joint Task Force
- Commander, Combined Joint Task Force (US DoD)
- Center for Christian-Jewish Understanding
- Crime and Criminal Justice Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bigger things followed: In March, clergy, laity, and scholars from both religions attended the sixth annual conference sponsored by the Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies at St Leo University.
Leo University established the Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies on the university's campus, located near Tampa.