According to the Center for California Health Workforce Studies, the state is facing severe shortages of laboratory technicians and technologists, respiratory care practitioners, and diagnostic imaging professionals, among others, right now.
What does CCHWS stand for?
CCHWS stands for Center for California Health Workforce Studies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Cultural & Heritage Tourism Council
- Combinatorial Chemistry and High Throughput Screening (journal)
- Calvary Chapel Hidden Valley (est. 1994; Escondido, CA)
- Carrot Capital Healthcare Ventures (New York)
- Community Chemical Hazard Vulnerability Inventory
- Christ Church of Hamilton and Wenham (Hamilton, MA)
- Citizen Committee for Human Welfare (rural development)
- Citizens' Clearinghouse for Hazardous Waste
- Center for Community Health and Well Being
- Chicano Cable Hot Wired News Network
- Chung Cheng High Yishun (Singapore)
- Community Coalition for Healthy Youth (Ithaca, NY)
- Cable Constructors, Inc.
- Cable Consulting International
- California Cars Initiative
- California Compensation Institute
- California Correctional Institution (Tehachapi, CA)
- California Criminalistics Institute (California Department of Justice Forensic Science training institute in Sacramento, CA)
- Call Center India (est. 2002)
- Call Centers International