in microbiology from Kansas State University, where he also completed a Research Fellowship in Virology at the Center for Basic Cancer Research.
What does CBCR stand for?
CBCR stands for Center for Basic Cancer Research (Kansas State University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBCR
We have 21 other meanings of CBCR in our Acronym Attic
- Capacity Building and Competition Policy Implementation
- Corvallis Benton County Public Library (Oregon)
- Community-Based Child Protection Network
- Canadian Board for Certification of Prosthetists and Orthotists (est. 1966)
- Conductor-Backed Co-Planar Strip
- Comparative Biogeography and Conservation of Philippine Vertebrates
- Conductor-Backed Co-Planar Waveguide
- Cable Beach Club Resort (Australia)
- California Beverage Container Recycling
- Carolina Border Collie Rescue (Franklin, NC)
- Center for Boxxy Control and Restriction
- Central Bank of Costa Rica
- Change Board Commitment Record
- Channel Byte Count Register
- Cresci Bene Che Ripasso
- Cresci Bene Che Ritorno
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Alliance
- Community-Based Collaboratives Research Consortium (University of Virginia)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
- California Beverage Container Recycling Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fourie comes to RxCCI from Kansas State University (KSU), where she served as Medical Research Advisor for the KSU Center for Basic Cancer Research & BioServe Space Technologies, a NASA-sponsored Commercial Space Center located jointly at the University of Colorado, in Boulder, Colorado and at KSU in Manhattan, Kansas.
Olson is Director of the Hamon Center for Basic Cancer Research and Professor and Chairman of the Department of Molecular Biology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.